TERMS OF SERVICE
This policy explains when, why and how we collect personal information from the people who visit our website, sign up or purchase any of our services or request or contact us in any other manner. The policy also details the conditions under which we may disclose the information to others and how we keep it secure.
- We will never sell your data on.
- We will never share your data for marketing to by any third parties.
- We will always keep your personal data secure using strong encryption, abiding by data protection rules and by implementing good security practice.
- We will never send you direct email marketing without your consent, our newsletter requires you to explicitly opt-in, you can opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link contained within the email or through your client area by selecting Communications > Manage E-mail Subscriptions
If you are ever concerned or have question about how your personal data is collected or used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we collect your personal data
We may collect data about you in the following ways:
- By filling in forms on any of our websites, this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Visiting our sites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data required for our own security, diagnostic, authentication and billing.
What personal data do we collect
If you are simply viewing our website then we will collect the following information within our logs:
- IP Address (See cookies and IP addresses)
If you sign up to use our services we will then collect the following information:
- Email Address(s)
- Telephone number(s)
- IP address
- Payment details
While not actively collected we may store any other personal information that you may disclose during live chat, tickets or emails.